For Ms. Parsons

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sun Nov 17 19:09:57 EST 2002

Hi Dave,

Yes, this helps, but I must confess that I'm going about learning
Linux and Emacs in a sort of a reverse way.  when I started, I had
someone set it all up for me.  Now, I am at the point of learning
about where things are set up and how.  So, where do I put these two
slices of code?  I assume the shell script goes in usr/local/bin?
Where does the other slice of code go, in the .w3 file?  Please
advise.  Thanks.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons