fake user agent

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at knology.net
Sat Nov 16 10:11:53 EST 2002

Hi.  It looks like the fake user agent helps with sights letting me in
but it doesn't seem to help with the javascript functions themselves.
I've posted a question on the links-list asking about theese kind of
problems.  Because they wrote there own javascript support, support for
theese functions will probably need to be added.

          Kenny