The Chain

Dave Hunt dave.hunt2 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 15 20:56:33 EST 2002

Ok, I figured that out, after posting.  Thanks, anyway.

Now, I'm trying to use the chain on a site where javascript is
required in order to log into my bank account.  When building links, I
used "--with-javascript" and "--with-ssl".  The ssl appears to have
been added, but the js has not.  May I have missed a library or
external program needed to actually interpret the script?

Thanks,

-Dave