ot: Help with redhat 8

dashielljt dashielljt at gmpexpress.net
Fri Nov 15 18:33:29 EST 2002

Oh man!  If you had read all the bitching and moaning going on on
Redhat-install and Enigma-list from about the time when 7.3 became
available you might have chosen a different distribution.  I never managed
to use up2date since I didn't get an ID code in 7.2 and then 7.2 got
knocked over by a hacker.  I gave Bill Acker the particular details on the
phorensics then installed slackware 8.0.  Couldn't get any kind of answer
from redhat as to what to do for an ID code for 7.2 which I had also
purchased over at Staples having purchased 7.0 their earlier.

Jude <dashielljt at gmpexpress.net>