ot: Help with redhat 8

James Poss shinnok at zevils.com
Fri Nov 15 11:09:30 EST 2002

Hello all,
I'm just wondering if anyone here is using redhat 8, and using the
up2date program.
I attempted to upgrade my system a week ago.  It successfully installed
the first package, however, after it finished, the program hung, and the
only thing that terminated it, was a kill -9 from another console.
since then, I can not run up2date, nor install any rpm files.
Again, the program hangs, and needs a good old number 9 to halt.
If anyone has any ideas, I'd be most appriciative, as I'm trying to
install a rpm package that I want to experiment with, and can't ATM.
Thanks.

Jim

--
Winblows XP...