[pehrens at ligo.caltech.edu: Re: Nmap *NOT* affected by libpcap trojan]

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Wed Nov 13 20:04:56 EST 2002

Also if you digitally sign a file make sure there's some kind of
convention established for what encryption algorithm (s)/decrypters are
used. For example, have a note about gnupg is required to varify the
signature, etc. I know knerlel.org, for a fact, digitally signs some of
their files. Especially the source tree for the stable kernels, and I
think for developmental as well.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.