announcement: Woody floppies released!

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Tue Nov 12 16:29:06 EST 2002

Hi all. I have just uploaded Debian Woody (3.0R0) boot floppies to
linux-speakup.org. They're currently in /pub/incoming, however I believe
that will be changed rather soon. The rescue floppy includes a 2.4.18
kernel with Cvs Speakup. The root floppy includes modules from the bf24
image on the official Debian Cdrom. I am working on a full Iso distro, but
this is going to take some time yet. So I felt that I should release
floppies in the meantime for anyone who wants to start from the disks and
install the system from the official Cds. If anyone has problems or
feedback about the current images, feel free to mail me on-list or
privately. Enjoy!

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.