in place file splitter

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sat Nov 9 10:33:16 EST 2002

Hi Geoff. This is true, especially with /var/tmp. /var/tmp is cleaned as
part of the shutdown sequence. So at that time, /tmp wasn't subjected to
your quota?

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.