Load time is rediculous

erik burggraaf erik at erik-burggraaf.com
Wed Nov 6 15:40:13 EST 2002

Hi, I'm using the speakup.i kernel as compiled from  the slackware
instalation iso.  I can't tell what exactly is going on, because the puter
doesn't come up talking til the break is over.  On the other hand, I don't
know the statis of my devices, except for the ones I've mounted personally,
which includes all of my drives and my synth.  I'm researching that right
now.
Cheers,
Erik