bad inodes on initrd

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Tue Nov 5 20:22:21 EST 2002

Hi Ralph. I tried running fsck on the filesystem in question, and
immediately it found that the fs had a bad superblock. However, it didn't
seem to check before reporting that. A bit strange in my opinion.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.