Who created the JAWS perody?

Carin Headrick headrick2001 at rogers.com
Fri Nov 1 08:30:59 EST 2002

Well, I was kind of computer dumb back then, and thought an mp3 could be
infected with a virus.  Then when I installed McCrappy, as I call it, virus
scanner, and noticed JAWS...yes, don't crusify me, I do use JAWS, started
stuttering, I thought I had a virus!  I must have scanned that mp3 so many
times!

Carin
P.S. I basically sucked his site dry, so if anyone wants any of his
parodies, I can send them over.  Have you ever heard the dectalk goes on
strike one?

---------
Check out my little website at http://www.uoguelph.ca/~cheadric.