Amazingly dumb remark about Linux

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Fri May 31 02:04:23 EDT 2002

Do you know that there are security features for Windows also?
I am not talking about Windows 9X systems, of course.
I am using Windows 2000 and you can set an NTFS partition with more rights
for each folder or file than under Linux.
You can log in as another user with less rights to delete or edit files and
a virus will have the same rights like you, like in Linux.

Of course, a virus can delete a lot of files in Windows but only in some
directories where the users has the right to write, but ... it is the same
in Linux.

But we are talking about Windows again on a list for Linux.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro