Amazingly dumb remark about Linux

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Fri May 31 01:52:12 EDT 2002

Ha ha, of course I don't like to have viruses, but I want viruses to exist.
There are a lot of bad guys there. Maybe girls also?
And all these guys want to make bad things, of course. They don't want to
make viruses for  only a few Linux users. They want to make viruses for
millions of Windows users.
I think this is the main reason.
Maybe a virus for Linux is harder to write than for Windows, I don't know,
but I don't think it is impossible.

So I would like to exist viruses because this means a lot of Linux users,
but a lot of Linux games also helps, and maybe more.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro