vorbis questions

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Fri May 31 20:05:06 EDT 2002

Hi all. I got alsaplayer to play ogg files and it works great for offline
content (content on my local machine). I'm trying to listen to icecast
stations, however alsaplayer doesn't seem to handle m3u playlists. Does
anyone know a vorbis player which supports m3u? Also, I was trying to
build the vorbis tools. Unfortunately, libcurl is required as one of the
dependencies. http://curl.haxx.se seems to be down for right now I don't
know if this is permanent, but has anyone else run into this problem?
Thanks in advance.

Gates go to hell, your OS is waiting for you there!