Web Braille

Ed Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net
Fri May 31 14:57:55 EDT 2002

Hi Janina and list.
Janina, I don't know who is maintaining nfbtrans however I am hosting
telnet so if you wish to contact the maintainer of nfbtrans and pass him
my e-mail I'd be happy to create an user account for him so he can fix
the relevant files in nfbtrans to make it easier to setup under Linux.
The only info I need from  him is requested username and an alternate
e-mail addy where I may contact him to send him the account details.
Hope this is of some assistance and hope your week of vacation was
enjoyable.
Regards,
Ed Barnes