Web Braille

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Fri May 31 13:09:07 EDT 2002

Hi,
I successfully compiled nfbtranss.  Not only did I need to rm MAKEFILE
Makefile but I also had to convert the names of the .c files from
uppercase to lower case.  However I did not have to modify the contents
of the makefile in any way.  I am using make version 3.79.1.  Now, all I
need to do is sign up with NLS.

     Jim Wantz WB0TFK