Web Braille

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Fri May 31 11:02:54 EDT 2002

Actually everything I needed to know including the renaming of the
MAKEFILE was accounted for in the readme file.  The only thing I would
consider would be a possible install script to install the support
files.  Also, I couldn't get his makedoc file to work right eather so
I rewrote the thing in Bourn shell and it works great now.  His csh
environment got an error on my box.

Perhaps I can write him later on today and mention these things.