nfbtrans question

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Thu May 30 22:46:12 EDT 2002

The zip does indeed include source code. Briefly, you have to rename
MAKEFILE to Makefile; run make lowercase; then make. I don't think
that there is a make install. You have to copy the binary to one of
your bin directories, and the *.tab and *.dic and maybe *.cnf files to
a lib directory. It's all in the readme...I'm reeling it off from
memory and I haven't installed it in a couple weeks.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3  | I choose you to take up all of my time.
Email: davros at ycardz.com | I choose you because you're funny and kind