Amazingly dumb remark about Linux

Thomas Ward slingshooter at valkyrie.net
Thu May 30 02:50:13 EDT 2002

While on this subject here is one I recently read. Man I don't
know to laugh or feel sorrow for the guy.The guy obviously never heard of
Linux, or knows 0 except Microshaft.

 Linux doesn't support Windows ME
, June 15, 2001
Reviewer: A gamer from Pittsburgh, PA United States
I purchased Linux 100 Great games and it arrived today on 6/15/01. I wasn't
interested
in playing the games for myself. The reason why I purchased the cd is that
my son's,
who are 18 and 20, love to play video games. I thought these 100 great games
were
a good value for the price. And there would be plenty of games they could
play when
they visit here at my home. I am in shock! I tried to install the cd titles,
but
unfortunately they don't support Windows ME, and my attemps were
unsuccessful. Linux
100 Great Games only runs in MS-DOS mode. I knew that I should haven't
opened the
package and mailed it back for a refund. I am sorry that I had purchased
this game
pack. Is anyone interested in buying this from me?