Minicom problem

Gregory Nowak greg at romualt.dhs.org
Tue May 28 23:49:11 EDT 2002

Yes, the modem is on ttyS4. I've seen Ann's dmesg output, and it is the same for me too. For some reason, 3com likes to make that particular modem put itself on ttyS4/com5.

Also, doing the echo commands you suggest don't work for me, so they may not work for Ann either. On the other hand, the modem works just fine with minicom.
Greg