[wb8foz at nrk.com: [dclug] while Rome burns, we squabble over what color the flames are...]

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Tue May 28 15:23:21 EDT 2002

Has anyone tried mack OSx 10.2? I've heard it's pretty amazing.  If you
delete the display driver, and reboot, the OS will search all your drives,
and then the network, for a compatible display driver, and install it with
out even having to restart your machine! Beleve me, I'm not a mack fan, but
that's pretty cool.  Imagine if winblows could do that? Windows can't do
anything serious with out having to restart or just crashing.