Kernel panic: no init found. try passing init to kernel

Gregory Nowak greg at romualt.dhs.org
Mon May 27 14:19:17 EDT 2002

I'm compiling 2.4.5 for Ann, simply because the config for it was already there, and all I had to do is modify certain espects of it. The idea was that when Ann gets to feel comfortable with compiling her own kernel, she could go up to 2.4.18. I may try compiling 2.4.18, and see if that works. If it does, then I hope Ann won't mind downloading the kernel and modules off my site again.
Greg
P.S. Thanks for letting us know.