cdrom/cdr trouble or ide1 problem: BIG TROUBLE I think

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Mon May 27 10:25:46 EDT 2002

Hi Cheryl. What was the last version at which everything worked? If one or more of your drives aren't being recognized, then to me it sounds like hardware. I would say go back tothe version at which everything worked i.e., woodie and see if your drive is recognized. Also, try using host,target,lun as your -dev when recording. I.e., -dev=0,0,0 for my drive.