speakup channel

'Georgina' gena at gena-j.net
Sun May 26 20:55:00 EDT 2002

Hi

Thanks, but I thought that I was perfectly happy with xchat-text.  Just
do a apt-get install xchat-text.

apt-cache show xchat-text
Package: xchat-text
Section: net
Installed-Size: 248
Maintainer: Davide Puricelli (evo) <evo at debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Source: xchat
Version: 1.8.8-3
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.4-4), libglib1.2 (>= 1.2.0), libperl5.6 (>=
5.6.1-7), python2.1, xchat-common (= 1.8.8-3)
Filename: pool/main/x/xchat/xchat-text_1.8.8-3_i386.deb
Size: 87178
MD5sum: 74fe205bf51bb388e2160c21574132ef
 XChat is a graphical IRC Client with a GTK+ GUI. It has a look and feel
 similar to AmIRC for the Amiga. Special features include the mIRC
extension
 DCC RESUME and mIRC color, multiple server/channel windows, dialog
 windows, and a plugin API.
 .
 This version contains the xchat-text binary.

Gena

Blindness Advocacy and Self Help Online www.bashonline.org