speakup channel

Deedra Waters curi0315 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 26 10:16:07 EDT 2002

I'm not chalenging the reflector. this is just my choice so I chose to use
it. I've heard from a couple of people that speakfreely is dificult to set
up and to be perfectly honest,  I don't feel like fighting with it to get
it set up along with the fact that I don't have everything I need to make
it work. So I chose something else.