ACB

Gregory Nowak greg at romualt.dhs.org
Sat May 25 12:47:50 EDT 2002

I would have to agree here. Octavian says in one of his previous posts that he can only type English. True or not, this in itself is a grate demonstration of a will to learn. Also, learning English can be dificult, although it was certainly easier for me at the age of 9 then it would be for people at a later age.
Greg