interesting experiment.

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Fri May 24 01:32:34 EDT 2002

Ha ha, nice. No, I don't read any manual for Windows.
I read only some readme files for newly installed programs and some help
files but very rarely.
This is not because Windows is better. This is because the graphical
interface is better, and I hope it will be the same under Linux as soon as
possible.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro