.fetchmailrc example

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Fri May 24 23:12:16 EDT 2002

Here is your example .fetchmailrc :-)
for the I don't want to read and just want my mail and accept all liability if it
breaks.

Poll pop-or-imap-server.domain
protocol pop3
user username
pass password

You can config multidrop mail support; user bob there is fred here
and do envelope rewriting. If you run fetchmail as root
(not recommended)
you will want to arrange mail to go into a user mailbox not roots.