Sound on the Motherboard

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Fri May 24 22:58:24 EDT 2002

This is incorrect. You do not need isapnp support since this
is a PCI device and will be picked up by the bios32 support in the
kernel.  You just need to load the 4610 module. Note that the isa
bus can't map memory just below the 4gb mark like this card can
so it's PCI. Also the i/o space at E400 is a dead give away.