.fetchmailrc example

Cecil H. Whitley cwhitley at ec.rr.com
Fri May 24 22:04:28 EDT 2002

Hi,
Yes!  Success!  I actually got fetchmail to pull 5 messages!  Okay, calm
down.....  All right, I read the man page, and by using command line options
I got it to work.  Are the key words for the .fetchmailrc file included in
the man page?  To be honost once I found how to specify protocol, username
and authentacation method I quit reading to go and try it.  Can someone send
me a "cleaned" example?

Also, given the two sound cards comment earlier, is it actually possible to
activate on-board sound to go along with a sound card that is not supported?
I've got a via 8233 southbridge which provides ac97 sound.  The card is an
aureal vortex based pci card.  I guess the easiest path is to just turn it
on and try it.

Regards,

Cecil