redhat speakup distribution and lynx.

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri May 24 19:43:23 EDT 2002

Well, I guess this goes to show the importance of looking
throught the lists of selected packages, at least for
particularly important packages.

I don't know, of course, exactly what you checked and didn't.
You mention exceptions to "everything." Clearly, one of those
exceptions eliminated lynx.

It is in the rpms, on Disc 3. I went and checked, since you've
challenged my assertion.

lynx-2.8.4-18.i386.rpm

to be precise.