Recording from lin problem

'Georgina' gena at gena-j.net
Fri May 24 13:52:49 EDT 2002

Hi

Thanks for your response.  I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear that
'arecord -f cd test.wav' produces a file that claims to be stereo but as
one channel is silent its difficult to tell.

No I wish to record from the Line in jack of my sound card, it doesn't
matter what the source is, I should be able to use either program to
record this source.  But sox and arecord will not record with the
parameters I wish to use.

Gena

Blindness Advocacy and Self Help Online www.bashonline.org