redhat speakup distribution and lynx.

Erik Heil eheil at rcn.com
Fri May 24 11:01:11 EDT 2002

Hi,
I'm sorry, but I can't  comment on any Redhat Distrobutions due to the fact
that I've never used any version of them.  however, what I would do in that
case is to get the source distrobution and build it from source, paying
attention to any instructions that may apply to Redhat systems.  if you're
familiar with building GNU software, this process should be pretty familiar.
You normally just btype make configure and the script will configure any
required localizations for Redhat, if there are any.
--Erik