interesting experiment.

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Thu May 23 17:30:11 EDT 2002

Uhh. That would presuppose support for some software
synthesizer. Let's get that before we start talking about putting
anything through the PC speaker, unless of course we'd put morse code
through the PC speaker...not a bad idea, IMO. But speech through it
wouldn't be at all usable. Usable presupposes that one can at least
understand what's coming out. ... The PC speaker just ain't good
enough for that. Unless...again....we use morse code or something. If
I was more smarter, I'd do that, too. ... :)
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3  | I choose you to take up all of my time.
Email: davros at ycardz.com | I choose you because you're funny and kind