interesting experiment.

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Thu May 23 11:51:43 EDT 2002

On Sun, 19 May 2002, Janina Sajka wrote:

> Your procmail is undoubtedly already running. Adding a kill
> script is pretty simple. Let me know if you want some example
> files.

Janina,
It may not be running, if he's using Debian and theefore Exim, because
Exim doesn't filter using Procmail, or at least, it doesn't need to.  If
you read rthe relevant chapter in the docs, you'll find that Exim's
filtering utility is very comprehensive, though of course you can still
use Procmail if you want.

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808