interesting experiment.

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Thu May 23 11:43:49 EDT 2002

On Sun, 19 May 2002, Alex Snow wrote:

> How would a person tern of that padmouse thing? My laptop had both the stick
> and the pad, and I got rid of the stick but not the pad.  The stick used to
> be right in the middle of the keyboard where I might hit it while typing.

I'm trying to remember now because it was a couple of years back.  As I
recall, I found it in device manager and simply disabled it, I didn't
remove it because otherwise the next time I rebooted it, Windows would
find the new hardware and install the driver.

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808