Why Windows?

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Wed May 22 23:06:24 EDT 2002

You haven't included the original message so I don't know what are you
talking about.
However, I have answered only to  other listers. I think I have helped other
lister if he asked, isn't it? O, I've forgotten. You don't care to help, if
that person is interested in other things than you.
I haven't put an off topic question or something. I've just answered.
But why don't you write to the other members that put off topic questions?
Because you don't like me? As I've told you. I don't care about that.
Some good mailing list administrators, when they don't like something on
their list (like these stupid threads from the last few days)  they usually
write private to those listers asking nice not to be rude, or something, it
depends on the problem.

You seem not to like me because I don't like the command line from Linux.
Nice.

Regards.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro