free terminal emulator for windows - download and install

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Wed May 22 23:15:50 EDT 2002

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

> There is NCSA Telnet. It works fine and I've heard that it is very
> accessible with a dos screen reader.
> It is available from NCSA FTP site, but I don't know the address.

I can't help you with where to find it, but I might be able to provide you
with a copy if you can't find it.  Feel free to mail me privately if you
get stuck.  I used it for 3 years or so over a plip link perfectly well,
and it has a little ftp server on it, so you can transfer stuff to and
from your linux box.

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808