interesting experiment.

Gregory Nowak greg at romualt.dhs.org
Wed May 22 18:47:05 EDT 2002

Well, for me and possibly others, that reference was a new one. Since this is just an opinion that you or I have, there is no right or wrong answer here. Thus, I could just as easily say that no, Janina, you are wrong. I am starting to get the feeling that you think that only your opinions are right, and everyone has to do things the way you say. Perhaps, like you said earlier you need a vacation. If you would still like to discuss this with me after you come back from it refreshed, by all means please do so. Until such time, this is my last post on this particular subject/subthread, since I see that you are not being reasonable currently.
Greg
P.S. No offense is meant or taken.