interesting experiment.

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Wed May 22 15:46:57 EDT 2002

Igor:

I'm just suggesting being judicious in our advice. The
theoretical and comprehensive is great when that's appropriate.
I just don't think it's appropriate to throw out something
that's tentative at best. And, unless you're going to say, "I
use/used this, and it was pretty darn good," it's all
theoretical and not necessarily practical. And, then what
happens, is we get to clean up the mess that can follow on this
list.