2.2R6 Speakup ISO

Erik Heil eheil at rcn.com
Wed May 22 13:30:07 EDT 2002

Hi everyone.  I recently obtained and downloaded the ISO containing Speakup pre-compiled into it.  However, I'm unable to boot from the CD.  Note that this machine's BIOS does support booting off the CD.  Do any of you have any suggestions?  BC I'm anxious to get Linux on this box and totally do away with the NTFS filesystem which presently occupies one of the two HD's.  The second is just a standard FAT filesystem.  This is a 166MHZ box with 64MB of RAM and one 1.6 and one 2.6GZ HD.  Thanks for any help that anyone of you could provide.  This also has an internal DoubleTalk PC coard.  To write the ISO's, I used EZ CD Creator under Windblows.
--Erik

God Bless,
Erik
<eheil at rcn.com>