Get Out Of Jail Free!

Doug Lawlor dlawlor at roadrunner.nf.net
Wed May 22 04:31:35 EDT 2002

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 05:23:43AM +0300, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
> See? That's why there aren't too many Linux users.
> You think all new Linux users  know at least Unix.
I have to say that this list has helped me greatly get going with Linux
after being away from a unix box for a number of years.  When I used
Unix before it was only with the most basic of commands, 'ls', 'cd',
''cp', pwd', and last but certainly not least 'man'.  I would connect to
the system using 'kermit' over a dialup modem on my old Toshiba laptop.
Those were the days.

Doug

--
Doug Lawlor <dlawlor at roadrunner.nf.net>