interesting experiment.

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Tue May 21 22:31:16 EDT 2002

If a hardware sinthesizer, is the only solution for a screen reader, I will
use the DecTalk.
But I don't want to use the Dec talk with that crappy emacspeak.
It is not a real screen reader, and I've just seen that it is not
recommended to work with emacspeak and programs like lynx.

So why I should choose a bad voice and a bad talking environment?

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro