possible sollution

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Tue May 21 04:21:35 EDT 2002

Yes, unfortunately. That guy made a great program.
Now the Advanced PDF password recovery is available, and it is a great tool
for the blind who want to save the PDF file as text, if the PDF file is copy
protected.
And I've seen that this product is legal now. It has a web site, a price,
advertising.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro