interesting experiment.

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Tue May 21 03:44:02 EDT 2002

It would be great. I've seen on speakup site that it is work in progress,
and I've asked on the list.
Somebody even told me that there is support available for DecTalk PC1
internal, but I see that it is not true unfortunately.
Support for a software sinthesizer, like Via Voice would be great.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro