interesting experiment.

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Tue May 21 03:24:44 EDT 2002

Ok Ok, thank you. <smile>
Finally, it seems that you condemn me to learn emacs.
If it is necessary, ... with pleasure.
But I find the help file very hard to navigate and even to read.
I have a lot of questions about emacspeak and you won't like if I would ask
them on the list.
You will say RTFM.
I want to RTFM but it is very hard.

Please tell me where on the hard disk is the manual for emacspeak, and I
will try to copy and read it under Windows, and then I may find it easier to
use the program.

I already have this kind of experience. I've tried learning Window Eyes,
that is the second most used screen reader for Windows, but I needed to read
its help file with Jaws because it was more simple.

It would be great if I could read the emacspeak help file as a simple text
file in Windows.

BTW. What is the name of the control key under Linux? I've seen that
emacspeak uses only c letter   and if I remember well, it also uses another
name for escape.
Thanks.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro