Hackers

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Tue May 21 02:45:46 EDT 2002

See? Now I think you understand what I am trying to say.
I learned the MS DOS commands before even seing a computer. Yes, before even
seing and even though I knew what each command was doing, even though there
were many strange commands also for my knowledge of that time, I didn't know
if that prompt will appear at the bottom of the screen or in the middle or
elsewhere.

Now, I don't like to happen me the thing you describe.
I don't want to open a computer with the today technology (and this mean
graphical interface)  and don't know what to do there.
I know, the thing that I've learned DOS pretty well, helped me a lot to
understand how Windows works, or how the internet works, and probably
learning the Linux command lines will also help me, but I can't find the
right tools for working with Linux in command line mode.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro