possible sollution

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Tue May 21 20:41:38 EDT 2002

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 06:23:55PM -0400, Scott Howell wrote:
> Fyi bud, I've provided help and have been here a while. If I want to
> rant on occation then so be it just hit delete.

Speaking of ranting...I'm really getting tired of y'all people using
blaming me for everything! I haven't even posted on this thread once,
and I can think of three times that I've been saying things I haven't
come anywhere near close to saying. Hint: I'm Buddy. He's Teddy (or
Octavian, or whoever he is).

Yeah, just kidding. Sheesh people!
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3  | I choose you to take up all of my time.
Email: davros at ycardz.com | I choose you because you're funny and kind