OLD DAYS

Cecil H. Whitley cwhitley at ec.rr.com
Tue May 21 19:47:23 EDT 2002

I actually still have an echo pc.  I started out with an apple ii-c (really
portable for me since I don't use a monitor!).  Any idea of how much work it
would be for me to add in support for the echo into speakup?  I've got the
manual around here somewhere that lists all the sequences....  Any pointers
Kirk?

I assume there are key-value pairs for each of the possible values for
speakup_synth that would need the addition of an additional key word?  Is
the controls actually within the source code or do you use a seperate data
file?  If I actually get something working do you want a diff?

Cecil