OLD DAYS

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Tue May 21 18:26:17 EDT 2002

Yup, it was called bex.  You booted from one disk, then had to insert
another disk to work with, called the main disk I think.  The system I had
was an apple II, but I also worked with the GSs a few times.  The whole OS,
program files, and data files all fit on one 360k floppy.  Winblows takes
500 Megs!
I remember sitting in computer class, all the sited people actually had
macks with HDs, waiting for my sorry little apple to boot.  That thing
sounded like a freit train I remember!